Ahhh life is so beautiful! There are so many things to do and experience. Too many things! This is where the problem starts. It feels that there is not enough time to realize all your dreams. Where to begin? Such a beautiful thing as achieving a dream becomes an overwhelming and upsetting problem. We end up with million excuses why we should put our dreams on hold.
I will share a secret which will allow you to accomplish all you want!
Are you ready?
Here we go: you have to do only 1 thing at a time. Yes, it may sound super simple but oh so difficult to do. Don’t worry. We will help you. We made a list of wishes for you. Just choose 1 to accomplish per month. Personalize your dream and write it in the comment section. After a month come back to let us know what you have achieved.
Choose 1 dream to reach in JUNE:
- Travel to one of the places I always wanted. For example: climb a mountain, sail the boat, see the Northern Lights, visit the pink sand beach, have a picknick in the park, etc.
- Improve personal skill that will enhance your life. For example: learn to negotiate, public speaking, the art of happiness, staying calm in the conflicting moments, confidence training, achieving goals strategies, discipline, etc.
- Buy a thing I always wanted
- Earn a specific amount of money. For example: this month I will earn 1000$, this month I will earn 1000$ then last month, etc.
- Learn to play for example: music on the instrument I always wanted, new game, chess, etc.
- Perform (for example: sing, dance, play, act, paint, sport, etc.) for my friends, on TV, radio or at the event.
- Go to see for example a performance or art, museum exhibition
- Learn a to do a new thing. For example: martial arts, sport, cook, language, swim, dance, paint, sculpt, trade, etc.
- Get fit. For example: find a training partner, check your health, every evening put the running shoes next to your bed, higher a personal trainer, etc.
- Eat healthier. For example: drink more water, instead of candy eat more fruits, eat more soups, have a snack instead of heavy meal late at night, etc.
- Create something important for you. For example: movie, hobby, photography, memory, etc.
- Advance in the career. For example: find a mentor, go to professionals meetings to network, ask for a promotion, take a bigger role, etc.
- Win competition.
- Meditate every day.
- Write. For example: a book, poetry, blog, fiction story, your biography, adventures of accomplishing 1 dream a month, etc.
- Get first aid training.
- Enjoy everyday moments more. For example: dancing in the rain, jumping in the puddle, keep smiling whole day long, saying a compliment to everybody, etc.
- Teach or mentor somebody
- Plant and grow. For example: a flower, herb, tree, strawberry, tomato…
- Get connected. For example meet with: your family, long seen friends, the person you admire, mentor, etc.
- Try a new profession.
- Do a makeover for yourself, your home, place, room, etc.
- Move to a new place, apartment, area, country, etc.
- Read the book you always wanted.
- Overcome your fear.
- Be happy!
So, did you choose one dream to accomplish in April? Imagine, in one year you will reach 12 dreams! In few years your life will become an amazing dream. You won’t need to say “one day when I will have more time, fewer responsibilities, I will start accomplishing my dreams, begin spending more time on me,” you won’t need to wait for the January 1st to list your New Year’s resolutions because you will be already in action. Doing it.
If you need more help choosing what to do, planning steps in achieving your dream faster or receiving a nice kick in your butt to start moving, use a wonderful tool where I put all my heart in it: www.onbotraining.com.